Friday, December 7, 2012

JLA - Feature author

I haven't done an author's focus in awhile and I thought I would do one on the fabulous Jennifer L. Armentrout. I have read all of her Lux and Covenant books. ALL. And pre-ordered most of them. If you havent read something by her - you are missing out. We here at Dash are big fans, like go into battle fans. 
So what is it about JLA? 

She creates plots that are gripping. I mean her hott characters are not bad either, but she weaves these plots and sub-plot lines that pull you in. I needed to know what happened to Katy, Dawson, Alex, Leon, Seth. I mean even the bad guys, I want to know what happens. She makes you want to turn the page. She gives you enough so you can make it through your work day, but when you get done with work, you pick up the book immediately to know what happens. 

How does she do it exactly? Yeah, I don't know, but I hope to be like that one day. 

JLA also released this week Opal, an installment in the Lux series. Give her credit; she makes up some seriously hott aliens. 





I would start with these.

1 comment: