Monday, January 7, 2013

Poll It Monday (12)

Poll It Monday (12) is a way we get to know our readers. What I wanted to do this week was get a little more of a personal response from everyone. We are all avid readers and have our favorites, right down to our favorite villain. So this week - I wanted to poll who your favorite leading female in YA is. I am just requesting the name and the book - but feel free to leave a little blurb as to why you like her.

Thanks and here is to a great year of reading!

5 comments:

  1. Scout from the Timber Wolves trilogy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose from the vampire academy and kate from the goddess test! Yeah i picked two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I'm gonna go with Rose too. She's badass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tessa from the Infernal Devices series...or Tris from Divergent...hmm. Tessa has to make so many difficult decisions, and Tris is so tough...I can't pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too many to chose! I adore: Katniss Everdeen, Rose from the VA series, Mac from Hemlock, and Aria from Under the Never Sky!

    ReplyDelete